Fodor's Paris 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Paris - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Le Buisson Ardent
Le Buisson Ardent Review
This charming Quartier Latin bistro with woodwork and murals dating from 1925 is always packed and boisterous. A glance at chef Arnaud Vansanten's €38 set menu—a bargain €27 at lunch for three courses—makes it easy to understand why. Dishes such as chestnut soup with spice bread, squid with chorizo and creamy quinoa, and quince Tatin (upside-down tart) with mascarpone and pink pralines put a fresh twist on French classics, and service is reliably courteous. Bread is made on the premises, and if you don't finish your bottle of wine you can take it with you to savor the last drops.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
After being closed for renovation since 2008, the Paris zoo finally reopened in April 2014. Just about everything was changed from ... Read more
Some of you may have read my report on our trip in 2012. So here we are again. After our last trip, I did think we may not return fo... Read more
I have been to Paris umpteen times and hit all the high spots, but all a long time ago. Actually lived there in 68 (which was not a g... Read more