- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Marc Jacobs Review
Marc Jacobs remains the darling of American style with his singular take on 20th-century American classics—from flapper-style (big flowers, unstructured lines, drop waists, flounces) to 1960s prom (empire waists, copious tulle) with a bit of motorcycle chic thrown in. Metallics appear in most every collection, as do breezy, feminine fabrics and lots of layers. Ready-to-wear is at Palais Royal. The secondary line, Marc by Marc Jacobs, is at Marché St-Honoré. Men's wear and accessories are at both.
- Address: 56–62 Galerie de Montpensier, 1e Louvre/Tuileries, Paris, 75001 | Map It
- Phone: 01–55–35–02–60
- Metro Palais Royal Musée du Louvre.
- Location: Faubourg St-Honoré
- 19 place du Marché St-Honoré, 1er, Louvre/Tuileries, Paris, 75001, 01-55-35-02-60, Metro: Tuileries
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We spent a week at the end of May exploring the Dordogne from a base near Sarlat-la-Canéda. Read more
Bikerscott and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary in Paris last weekend and thought I would share our pictures and restaurants.
We usually stay in the 11th but I have always wanted to try Le Marais Read more
Hdere are a few photos to destroy your dining for today...
Foie gras, wonderdful scallops, souffle
I deserved it all.after a miserable trip..due to it being the end of a holiday weekend.. Read more
· News & Features
France is a famous lure for its art, culture, and fine wine, and now visitors are falling for Cognac, ... Read more
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one."... Read more
After four long years of renovations, Paris's Palais Galleria finally reopens its doors, treating its... Read more