- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The Five Hôtel
At a Glance
- unique design
- personalized welcome
- quiet side street
- most rooms are too small for excessive baggage
- the nearest métro is a 15-minute walk
- most rooms only have showers
Check Rates from our Partners
The Five Hôtel Review
Small is beautiful at this design hotel on a quiet street near the Rue Mouffetard market and the Latin Quarter. Boudoir-like rooms include fairy lights above the beds, fluffy duvets, original Chinese lacquer artworks, and 400 satellite channels on the flat-screen TVs. All rooms have free Wi-Fi access and L'Occitane toiletries in the bathrooms; the ground-floor suite has a private whirlpool tub on the patio. The One by the Five apartment-hotel across the street provides a luxurious getaway for a romantic weekend. The unorthodox retreat was designed to stimulate the five senses, hence the hotel's name.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
Hi we are just back so I am going to start a bit as I remember things! Read more
I'll be leaving for Villefranche-sur-Mer in two weeks and would welcome any suggestions for things to do and sights to see while in the area. Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
The City of Light is a must-see destination this spring, with a flurry of top-tier museum shows, dining... Read more
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history.... Read more