- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The Five Hôtel
At a Glance
- unique design
- personalized welcome
- quiet side street
- most rooms are too small for excessive baggage
- the nearest métro is a 15-minute walk
- most rooms only have showers
Check Rates from our Partners
The Five Hôtel Review
Small is beautiful at this design hotel on a quiet street near the Rue Mouffetard market and the Latin Quarter. Boudoir-like rooms include fairy lights above the beds, fluffy duvets, original Chinese lacquer artworks, and 400 satellite channels on the flat-screen TVs. All rooms have free Wi-Fi access and L'Occitane toiletries in the bathrooms; the ground-floor suite has a private whirlpool tub on the patio. The One by the Five apartment-hotel across the street provides a luxurious getaway for a romantic weekend. The unorthodox retreat was designed to stimulate the five senses, hence the hotel's name.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
WARNING: This trip report will be dry (not as in witty, but as in the text book you repeatedly drooled over in college), possibly long-winded, and totally ignore most restaurants in Paris. Read more
I will be going to Paris on business in early August. Read more
· News & Features
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history. ... Read more
Famous writers have called Paris home throughout history, and many of their favorite bars and restaurants... Read more
Author, artist, and expat Janice MacLeod shares her top insider tips for strolling around the City o... Read more