- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Eiffel Seine Hôtel
At a Glance
- very close to the Eiffel Tower and Champs de Mars
- easy métro access
- air-conditioned rooms
- long walk from the center of town
- minimal space in standard rooms
- street noise in some rooms facing river
Check Rates from our Partners
Eiffel Seine Hôtel Review
This tiny boutique hotel minutes from the Eiffel Tower mixes contemporary amenities and designer furnishings with Art Nouveau flourishes. There are Gustav Klimt prints in the lounge-bar and breakfast room, where a hearty spread of fresh juices, croissants, brioches, cheeses, yogurts and fruit is served daily. Despite its location, the hotel has rates that are as attractive as its sleek look (contemporary black-and-white stripes feature heavily). Thoughtful extras include luxurious linens, individual safes, flat-screen TVs, and free Wi-Fi. Traveling en famille? Family rooms adjoin two standards to accommodate four to five people.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
WARNING: This trip report will be dry (not as in witty, but as in the text book you repeatedly drooled over in college), possibly long-winded, and totally ignore most restaurants in Paris. Read more
I have been planning this trip for over a year and a half. Read more
· News & Features
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history. ... Read more
Famous writers have called Paris home throughout history, and many of their favorite bars and restaurants... Read more
Author, artist, and expat Janice MacLeod shares her top insider tips for strolling around the City o... Read more