- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Hôtel Londres St-Honoré
At a Glance
- within walking distance of major sites
- friendly service
- free Wi-Fi
- small beds with worn decor
- tiny elevator doesn't go to ground floor
- extremely narrow staircase
Check Rates from our Partners
Hôtel Londres St-Honoré Review
Smack-dab in the center of Paris, this no-frills hotel across from a 17th-century church gets points for its location—shops, restaurants, and points of interest are literally steps away. Exposed oak beams, statues in niches, and rustic stone walls give the place an old-fashioned air. Rooms have floral cotton bedspreads and simple wooden furniture, though the bright bathrooms have more modern amenities like hair dryers. Elevator service begins on the second floor, so some stairs are guaranteed. The neighboring building is undergoing renovations, which could affect your stay.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
WARNING: This trip report will be dry (not as in witty, but as in the text book you repeatedly drooled over in college), possibly long-winded, and totally ignore most restaurants in Paris. Read more
I will be going to Paris on business in early August. Read more
· News & Features
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history. ... Read more
Famous writers have called Paris home throughout history, and many of their favorite bars and restaurants... Read more
Author, artist, and expat Janice MacLeod shares her top insider tips for strolling around the City o... Read more