- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- upscale shopping nearby
- young, friendly staff
- plenty of atmosphere
- ground-floor rooms can be noisy
- smoke from courtyard when windows are open
- some furnishings need repair
Check Rates from our Partners
Hôtel Millésime Review
The beautiful stone archway of this 17th-century city mansion in St-Germain-des-Prés was the original entrance to the Saint Germain Abbey—as you enter, you'll feel transported to the sunny south of France. Rooms are decorated in warm reds, yellows, and royal blues, with rich fabrics and sparkling tiled bathrooms. The centerpiece is the gorgeous Provençal courtyard with ocher walls and wrought-iron balconies. Ask for room No. 15, which has its own entrance. Friendly service and a copious buffet breakfast with a bounty of fresh pastries, morning charcuterie, fruit, and cheeses make this a great find. Free Wi-Fi, a personal safe, and satellite TV are added bonuses.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
WARNING: This trip report will be dry (not as in witty, but as in the text book you repeatedly drooled over in college), possibly long-winded, and totally ignore most restaurants in Paris. Read more
I have been planning this trip for over a year and a half. Read more
· News & Features
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history. ... Read more
Famous writers have called Paris home throughout history, and many of their favorite bars and restaurants... Read more
Author, artist, and expat Janice MacLeod shares her top insider tips for strolling around the City o... Read more