- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- upscale shopping nearby
- young, friendly staff
- plenty of atmosphere
- ground-floor rooms can be noisy
- smoke from courtyard when windows are open
- some furnishings need repair
Check Rates from our Partners
Hôtel Millésime Review
The beautiful stone archway of this 17th-century city mansion in St-Germain-des-Prés was the original entrance to the Saint Germain Abbey—as you enter, you'll feel transported to the sunny south of France. Rooms are decorated in warm reds, yellows, and royal blues, with rich fabrics and sparkling tiled bathrooms. The centerpiece is the gorgeous Provençal courtyard with ocher walls and wrought-iron balconies. Ask for room No. 15, which has its own entrance. Friendly service and a copious buffet breakfast with a bounty of fresh pastries, morning charcuterie, fruit, and cheeses make this a great find. Free Wi-Fi, a personal safe, and satellite TV are added bonuses.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
Hi we are just back so I am going to start a bit as I remember things! Read more
I'll be leaving for Villefranche-sur-Mer in two weeks and would welcome any suggestions for things to do and sights to see while in the area. Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
The City of Light is a must-see destination this spring, with a flurry of top-tier museum shows, dining... Read more
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history.... Read more