- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Les Jardins du Marais
At a Glance
- historic building
- easy walk to the Marais and Bastille
- lovely courtyard
- often booked by groups
- some rooms have a pillar in the center and look worn
Check Rates from our Partners
Les Jardins du Marais Review
Behind an unassuming facade on a narrow street, this rambling hotel's nine historic buildings (including Gustave Eiffel's old workshop) surround a spacious sculpture-garden courtyard. All of the Art Deco–style rooms overlook the garden, where meals are served in summer. In cooler weather you can still enjoy garden views from the glass conservatory restaurant and bar decorated with post-modern Philippe Starck furniture.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
WARNING: This trip report will be dry (not as in witty, but as in the text book you repeatedly drooled over in college), possibly long-winded, and totally ignore most restaurants in Paris. Read more
I will be going to Paris on business in early August. Read more
· News & Features
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history. ... Read more
Famous writers have called Paris home throughout history, and many of their favorite bars and restaurants... Read more
Author, artist, and expat Janice MacLeod shares her top insider tips for strolling around the City o... Read more