- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Hôtel Queen Mary
At a Glance
- close to Place de la Madeleine
- extra-attentive service
- pretty garden
- some rooms are claustrophic
- those on the ground floor and facing the street can be noisy
- decor can feel somewhat old-fashioned
Check Rates from our Partners
Hôtel Queen Mary Review
Although showing its age, this cozy hotel is well situated near high-end shopping and the city's famous department stores. Rooms are decorated with traditional fabrics, outfitted with large beds and trouser presses, and stocked with Roger & Gallet toiletries. You can mingle in the bar during happy hour and, in good weather, enjoy breakfast in the courtyard.
- Address: 9 rue Greffulhe, 8e Opéra/Grands Boulevards, Paris, 75008 | Map It
- Phone: 01–42–66–40–50
- Website: www.hotelqueenmary.com
- Metro Madeleine, St-Lazare, Havre Caumartin.
- Location: Les Grands Boulevards
- 36 rooms, 1 suite.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
Hi we are just back so I am going to start a bit as I remember things! Read more
I'll be leaving for Villefranche-sur-Mer in two weeks and would welcome any suggestions for things to do and sights to see while in the area. Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
The City of Light is a must-see destination this spring, with a flurry of top-tier museum shows, dining... Read more
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history.... Read more