- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Hotel Les Degrés de Notre-Dame
At a Glance
- breakfast included
- attractive location in quiet part of Latin Quarter
- close to public transport
- street noise
- no air-conditioning or elevator
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Les Degrés de Notre-Dame Review
On a quiet lane a few yards from the Seine, this diminutive budget hotel is lovingly decorated with the owner's flea-market finds. No. 23 is the largest of the lower-price rooms, whereas the more costly No. 24 has more space, wooden floors, and particularly appealing antique furnishings. The most expensive room, No. 501, occupies the entire top floor, with views of Notre-Dame. There's no elevator, but colorful murals of Parisian scenes decorate the winding stairwell. The shabby Parisian character of the hotel and its French-Moroccan restaurant-bar make this establishment charming and unforgettable.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
Hi we are just back so I am going to start a bit as I remember things! Read more
I'll be leaving for Villefranche-sur-Mer in two weeks and would welcome any suggestions for things to do and sights to see while in the area. Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
The City of Light is a must-see destination this spring, with a flurry of top-tier museum shows, dining... Read more
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history.... Read more