- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Hôtel Louvre Sainte Anne
At a Glance
- convenient location
- free Wi-Fi
- helpful reception
- very small rooms and dull décor
- district can feel very un-Parisian
- subterranean breakfast area slightly claustrophic
Check Rates from our Partners
Hôtel Louvre Sainte Anne Review
Walk to many major sites from this small, low-key property located between the Opéra and Louvre. Bright pastel rooms are decorated in a country theme and have little extras like heated towel racks and feather duvets. Pay a little extra for a spacious triple on the top floor—it has a small terrace and views of Sacré-Coeur. A hot-and-cold breakfast buffet is served in a stone-vaulted cellar. The exceptionally friendly staff can recommend plenty of noteworthy restaurants nearby.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
WARNING: This trip report will be dry (not as in witty, but as in the text book you repeatedly drooled over in college), possibly long-winded, and totally ignore most restaurants in Paris. Read more
I have been planning this trip for over a year and a half. Read more
· News & Features
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history. ... Read more
Famous writers have called Paris home throughout history, and many of their favorite bars and restaurants... Read more
Author, artist, and expat Janice MacLeod shares her top insider tips for strolling around the City o... Read more