- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Paris - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Musée Grévin Review
If you like wax museums, this one founded in 1882 ranks among the best. Pay the steep entry price and ascend a grand Phantom-of-the-Opera–like staircase into the Palais des Mirages, a mirrored salon from the 1900 Paris Exposition that transforms into a hokey light-and-sound show the kids will love (it was a childhood favorite of designer Jean-Paul Gaultier). From there, get set for a cavalcade of nearly 300 statues, from Elvis to Ernest Hemingway, Picasso to Barack Obama. Every king of France is here, along with Michael Jackson and George Clooney, plus scores of French singers and celebrities.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Some of you may have read my report on our trip in 2012. So here we are again. After our last trip, I did think we may not return fo... Read more
I sought input before leaving for my third trip to Europe and I thank those who contributed. As a trip report, I offer my travel blog ... Read more
Dear fellow travelers, I am planning trip with family and suddenly finding myself in difficult situation. Ours is family of 4 - myse... Read more