- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Maison Martin Margiela
Maison Martin Margiela Review
This famously elusive Belgian designer has a devoted following for his avant-garde styling—sometimes oversize but never bulky—and for his innovative technique, from spiraling seams to deconstructed shirts. Look for Ligne 6, his secondary line of more casual (and less expensive) clothes for women. The Passage Potier location carries men's clothing only; rue de Grenelle carries men and women; rue de Montpensier is women's only.
- Address: 25 bis, rue de Montpensier, 1er, Louvre/Tuileries, Paris, 75001 | Map It
- Phone: 01-40-15-07-55
- Metro Palais-Royal.
- Location: Faubourg St-Honoré
- 23 passage Potier, 1er, Louvre/Tuileries, Paris, 75001, 01-40-15-06-44, Metro: Palais-Royal
- 13 rue de Grenelle, 7e, St-Germain-des-Prés, Paris, 75007, 01-45-49-06-68, Metro: St-Sulpice
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1799 -- 7-Nt. Luxe French & Italian Riviera Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises
- $1799 & up -- 'World's Best': Luxe European Cruises, 70% Off — $1,799 Windstar Cruises
I recently returned from a long dreamed of trip to the French Riviera. Read more
Thanks to all who helped in the planning! Read more
I'm traveling alone, looking to spend 2 weeks enjoying the beach and charming surroundings, but having trouble determining whether Ile de Re or Bassin d'Arcachon is better for this. Read more
· News & Features
The bistro scene in Paris is as hot as ever, with endless worthy newcomers to scope out.... Read more
Springtime in Paris is legendary—the stuff of song lyrics, poems, and movie titles.... Read more
Paris is one of the world's most visited cities for good reason—it has more great food, style, history,... Read more