- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Hôtel Résidence Henri IV
At a Glance
- handy kitchenettes
- close to Latin Quarter attractions
- charming interior decor
- closest métro is a few blocks away
- some rooms on the small side
- decor a bit dated
Check Rates from our Partners
Hôtel Résidence Henri IV Review
This small hotel on a quiet cul-de-sac is perfect for travelers—especially those with children—who need a home base where they can kick back, make their own meals, and feel at home. The elegant rooms have molded ceilings, marble mantelpieces, and kitchenettes equipped with two-burner stoves, dorm-size fridges, and sinks. Apartments have space for up to four guests. Free Wi-Fi is available in the lobby. Located steps from the Panthéon, Sorbonne, and Cluny Medieval Museum, the hotel is a tranquil yet convenient retreat that offers a real Parisian experience.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
Hi we are just back so I am going to start a bit as I remember things! Read more
I'll be leaving for Villefranche-sur-Mer in two weeks and would welcome any suggestions for things to do and sights to see while in the area. Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
The City of Light is a must-see destination this spring, with a flurry of top-tier museum shows, dining... Read more
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history.... Read more