- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Parisians flock to this high profile French "cultural" department store for the huge selection of music and books, as well as photo, TV, and audio equipment.
- Address: Forum des Halles, 1er, Les Halles, Paris, 75001 | Map It
- Phone: 01-40-41-40-00
- Metro Les Halles.
- Location: Les Halles
- 74 av. des Champs-Élysées, 8e, Champs-Élysées, Paris, 75008, 01-53-53-64-64, Metro: Franklin-D.-Roosevelt
- 136 rue de Rennes, 6e, Montparnasse, Paris, 75006, 01-49-54-30-00, Metro: St-Placide
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1799 & up -- 'World's Best': Luxe European Cruises, 70% Off Windstar Cruises
I began planning this wonderful trip last September for my husband and I. Read more
We avoided lines yesterday by taking a combination of RER B and bus 48 to the Parc des Buttes Chaumont. Read more
We had booked Paris Perfect Muscadet in the First for mid September, I got this email today, saying, basically, take it or leave it, we are offering you the Pomerol apartment because your original apartment/building Read more
· News & Features
The bistro scene in Paris is as hot as ever, with endless worthy newcomers to scope out.... Read more
Springtime in Paris is legendary—the stuff of song lyrics, poems, and movie titles.... Read more
Paris is one of the world's most visited cities for good reason—it has more great food, style, history,... Read more