- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Le Pré Catelan
Le Pré Catelan Review
Live a Belle Époque fantasy by dining beneath the chestnut trees on the terrace of this fanciful landmark pavilion in the Bois de Boulogne. Each of chef Frédéric Anton's dishes is a variation on a theme, such as l'os à moelle: bone marrow prepared two ways, one peppered and the other stuffed with porcini and cabbage, both braised in a concentrated meat jus. For a taste of the good life at a (relatively) gentle price, order the €105 lunch menu and soak up the opulent surroundings along with service that's as polished as the silverware.
- Address: Rte. de Suresnes, 16e, Western Paris, Paris, 75016 | Map It
- Phone: 01–44–14–41–14
- Website: www.restaurant-precatelan.com
- Metro Porte Dauphine.
- Location: Western Paris
- Jacket and tie.
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun. and Mon., 2 wks in Feb., 3 wks in Aug., and 1 wk in late Oct.–early Nov.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi we are just back so I am going to start a bit as I remember things! Read more
It might be a bit cruel to show something that nobody will ever see again, but I thought it might be useful to show how alert one must be to capture brief events in Paris (or anywhere else) that can be Read more
We are an Australian family planning a camping holiday along the Atlantic coast of Portgual, Spain and France for 5 weeks during July and August ( no choice with timeframe unfortunately). Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
The City of Light is a must-see destination this spring, with a flurry of top-tier museum shows, dining... Read more
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history.... Read more