- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Tucked away in the quiet gardens flanking the Champs-Élysées, Ledoyen is a slightly faded study in the grandiose style of Napoléon III. Breton chef Christian Le Squer's menu is a treat, whether you opt for the lunchtime €105 prix fixe or the €199 tasting extravaganza (€299 with matching wines). He uses flawless ingredients, as showcased in les coquillages (shellfish), a delicious dish of herb risotto topped with lobster, langoustines, scallops, and grilled ham. The turbot with truffled mashed potatoes is excellent, too, and don't skip the superlative cheese trolley.
- Address: 1 av. Dutuit, on Carré des Champs-Élysées, 8e Champs-Élysées, Paris, 75008 | Map It
- Phone: 01–53–05–10–01
- Metro Concorde, Champs-Élysées–Clemenceau.
- Location: Champs-Élysées
- Jacket required.
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed weekends and Aug.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We spent a week at the end of May exploring the Dordogne from a base near Sarlat-la-Canéda. Read more
Bikerscott and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary in Paris last weekend and thought I would share our pictures and restaurants.
We usually stay in the 11th but I have always wanted to try Le Marais Read more
Hi we are an Australian family of 2 adults and 2 children (11 and 8) who are planning on visiting family in Malta and incorporating a 5 week European holiday( as it is very expensive for 4 of us to fly Read more
· News & Features
France is a famous lure for its art, culture, and fine wine, and now visitors are falling for Cognac,... Read more
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one."... Read more
After four long years of renovations, Paris's Palais Galleria finally reopens its doors, treating its... Read more