Nightlife & the Arts in Paris
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Nightlife & the Arts in St-Germain-des-Prés
Alcazar is Sir Terence Conran's makeover of a 17th-century Parisian...
Ateliers Berthier is the outlying atelier for the more illustrious...
Bar du Marché
Bar du Marché is a local legend where waiters wearing red overalls...
Gone are the famous red banquettes and golden walls, but this...
Chez Georges has been serving red wine, pastis, and beer for...
The Jane Club is tucked beneath the popular bar-resto Alcazar...
L'Hôtel's hushed Baroque bar is the perfect place for a discreet...
It's notoriously difficult to get past the doorman at Le Montana:...
Odéon–Théâtre de l'Europe
Odéon–Théâtre de l'Europe was once home to the Comédie Française...
Browse All Paris Nightlife
- Around the Louvre
- Canal St-Martin
- La Villette
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's