Nightlife & the Arts in Paris
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Fodor's Choice in Paris
Au Lapin Agile
An authentic survivor from the 19th century, Au Lapin Agile considers...
Cinémathèque Française is a mecca for cinephiles brought up on...
Comédie Française, founded in 1680, is the most hallowed institution...
With its huge, heated sidewalk terrace, Belle Époque mosaic-tile...
|Bars||Les Grands Boulevards|
La Pagode—where else but Paris would you find movies screened...
At New Morning—the premier spot for serious fans of avant-garde...
|Music Clubs||Les Grands Boulevards|
Opéra Garnier—the magnificent, magical former haunt of the Phantom...
|Opera||Les Grands Boulevards|
Opéra Royal de Versailles
The Royal Opera of Versailles, the most lavish opera house in...
|Concerts, Dance, Opera||Bastille/Nation|
Salle Cortot is an acoustic jewel built by Auguste Perret in...
|Music||Les Grands Boulevards|
Théâtre Équestre Zingaro
If you're lucky enough to be visiting during the two months Zingaro...
|Circuses, Theater||Western Paris|
Browse All Paris Nightlife
- Around the Louvre
- Canal St-Martin
- La Villette
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe