Nightlife & the Arts in Paris
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Paris Nightlife & the Arts
|A B C D-F G-H I-L M N-O P Q-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
3W, as in "Women With Women," is a pillar of the lesbian scene...
Alcazar is Sir Terence Conran's makeover of a 17th-century Parisian...
Andy Wahloo has a hip crowd and an Andy Warhol-meets-Casablanca...
Apicius offers sublime elegance mere steps from the Champs-Élysées...
Ateliers Berthier is the outlying atelier for the more illustrious...
Au Lapin Agile
An authentic survivor from the 19th century, Au Lapin Agile considers...
Auld Alliance has Scottish shields on the walls, and the bar...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Paris Nightlife
- Around the Louvre
- Canal St-Martin
- La Villette
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1799 & up -- 'World's Best': Luxe European Cruises, 70% Off Windstar Cruises