- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Top Reasons to Go
Catacombs. It's not a great place to visit if you're claustrophobic or uncomfortable about the macabre, but if you're into the history of Paris, you won't want to miss this underground mecca of bones.
Fondation Cartier pour l'art contemporain. If cutting-edge art is what you're after, don't miss what's on view at this exhibition space. The building was designed by internationally acclaimed Jean Nouvel, the darling of Paris architecture.
Fondation Henri Cartier-Bresson. No photography fan should pass up the chance to see Cartier-Bresson's restored atelier, which features a small collection of his work as well as photographs from young, contemporary artists.
The Tour Montparnasse. Even though this 680-foot black behemoth of a skyscraper is one of the most hated buildings in Paris, the open-air roof terrace is one of the best spots to see the City of Light.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's