- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Montmartre is in the 18e arrondissement. Take Line 2 to Anvers métro station, and then take the funicular (costs one métro ticket) up to Sacré-Coeur. Or take Line 12 to Abbesses station and take your time wandering the cobbled streets and staircases that lead up to the basilica. For a scenic tour, hop the public bus, Montmartrobus (costs one métro ticket). An easy starting point is the métro station Jules-Joffrin (Line 12): the bus winds up the hilly streets, with a convenient stop at Sacré-Coeur. Or pile the kids onto Le Petit Train de Montmartre, a bus disguised as a minitrain that runs a circuit every 30 minutes from Place Blanche (€3–€6).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's