- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Canal St-Martin, Bastille, and Oberkampf include the 10e, 11e, 12e, 19e, and 20e arrondissements. The Bastille métro stop, on the 1, 5, and 8 lines, is a good place to start. For Canal St-Martin, use the Place de la République stop (lines 3, 5, 8, 9, 11) and walk along Rue Faubourg du Temple, or go to Gare de l'Est stop (lines 4, 5, 7) and walk along Rue des Récollets to the canal. For Oberkampf, go to the Parmentier stop on the 3 line or the Oberkampf stop on the 9. For the Cimetière Père Lachaise, take the 3 to the eponymous stop.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's