- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Making the Most of Your Time
This neighborhood is an essential stop for every first-time visitor to Paris, and returning travelers will find plenty to do, too. Try to leave yourself a long day to tour some museums around Place du Trocadéro before heading to the Champs-Élysées, worth a walk from end to end. Stop for lunch or dessert at one of the cafés or tea salons. And try to detour down the Avenue Montaigne, Paris's answer to Rodeo Drive. If your time is limited, you can just come for a stroll at night, when the Champs is alight: there are bars and nightclubs for all tastes, or you can keep it low key and head to one of the big movie houses with cushy seats showing English-language films (look for v.o. for version originale).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's