- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Top Reasons to Go
Eiffel Tower. No question: The ultimate symbol of France is worth a visit at least once in your life.
Musée Rodin. This regal 18th-century hôtel particulier (private mansion), once Rodin's workshop, is a must for fans of the master sculptor. The garden makes a perfect setting for Rodin's raw physical sculptures.
Napoléon's Tomb. The golden-domed Hôtel des Invalides is a strikingly fitting place for Napoléon's remains. Military history buffs will appreciate a visit to the adjoining Musée de l'Armée.
A boat ride. Whether you choose a guided tour on the Bateaux Mouches or the unguided Batobus (a water taxi), a ride along the Seine is a relaxing way to see the city's highlights without traffic or crowds. Go after dark to appreciate the lights.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's