- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
This neighborhood covers the 7e arrondissement. The most romantic way to get to the Eiffel Tower is by boat—see the Seine In-Focus section for details. Otherwise, you can head for RER C, station Champs de Mars/Tour Eiffel. For the best view, get off at the Trocadéro station (métro Line 9 or 6) and make the short walk over the Pont (bridge) d'Iéna to the tower. For the Musée Rodin, get off at Varenne (Line 13). Use this stop, or La Tour Maubourg (Line 8), for Napoléon's Tomb and Hôtel des Invalides.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's