Sights & Attractions in Normandy
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Sights & Attractions Normandy
|A-B C-F G-N O-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Abbaye aux Dames
The Abbaye aux Dames was founded by William the Conqueror's wife...
Abbaye aux Hommes
Caen's finest church, of cathedral proportions, is part of the...
Abbaye de La Trinité
The ancient cod-fishing port of Fécamp was once a major pilgrimage...
Abbaye du Mont-St-Michel
Wrought by nature and centuries of tireless human toil, this...
Next to the imposing Neoclassical City Hall, this stupendous...
A former ossuary (a charnel house used for the bodies of plague...
Really a 225-foot-long embroidered scroll stitched in 1067, the...
|Museums / Galleries||Bayeux|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's