- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Trains from Paris (Gare St-Lazare) leave for Rouen every two hours or so (€20.50); the 135 km (85-mile) trip takes 70 minutes. Change in Rouen for Dieppe (2 hrs from Paris, €26.30). Several trains daily link Rouen to Caen (90 mins, €22.40) and Fécamp (90 mins, €13.10), sometimes requiring a change to a bus at Bréauté-Beuzeville.
Rouen Tourist Office (25 pl. de la Cathédrale, Rouen, 76000. 02–32–08–32–40. www.rouentourisme.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's