- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
La Marée Review
Overlooking Fécamp's lively harbor, this popular seafood restaurant makes up in conviviality what it lacks in charm. Considering the number of copious seafood plateaux that breeze by, it seems no one pays much attention to style anyway. For sheer volume, the dishes will please even the most insatiable gourmand, then factor in variety and freshness (most everything is caught locally) and you've got a winning combo. Gigantic langoustine, plump crabs, and the renowned Fécamp herring are standouts, along with a nice variety of warm dishes, including a sensational whole grilled sole and a hearty local specialty: salt cod poached in Normandy cream. The lunch formule (€18.50) is a good bargain.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
WARNING: This trip report will be dry (not as in witty, but as in the text book you repeatedly drooled over in college), possibly long-winded, and totally ignore most restaurants in Paris. Read more
Hi fellow Fodorites, based on a recommendation from one of you I am booking this apartment in the Canal St. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more