- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Tour Jeanne-d'Arc Review
Sole remnant of the early-13th-century castle built by French king Philippe-Auguste, this beefy, pointed-top circular tower is a fine photo-op. Inside you'll find a small exhibit of documents and models charting the history of the castle where Joan of Arc was tried and held prisoner in 1430.
- Address: Rue Bouvreuil, Gare, Rouen, 76000
- Phone: 02–35–98–16–21
- Cost: €1.50
- Hours: Wed.–Mon. 10–12:30 and 2–6, Sun. 2–6. Closed Tues.
- Location: Rouen
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We spent a week at the end of May exploring the Dordogne from a base near Sarlat-la-Canéda. Read more
Bikerscott and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary in Paris last weekend and thought I would share our pictures and restaurants.
We usually stay in the 11th but I have always wanted to try Le Marais Read more
Hi we are an Australian family of 2 adults and 2 children (11 and 8) who are planning on visiting family in Malta and incorporating a 5 week European holiday( as it is very expensive for 4 of us to fly Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more