- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Normandy Hotel Reviews
Accommodations to suit every taste can be found throughout Normandy, from basic bed-and-breakfasts to the most luxurious hotel. Even in the resorts of Deauville and Trouville it is possible to find delightful and inexpensive little vacation spots. The region's two largest cities, Rouen and Caen, are not among France's best served when it comes to high-end hotels. To stay the night on Mont-St-Michel is a memorable experience, but be sure to reserve your room weeks in advance. Prices are ratcheted up in summer along the coast, and you will need to book ahead, especially on weekends. Many hotels are closed in winter. In the beach resorts the season runs from the end of April to October.
Browse Normandy Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's