All Normandy Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
|A-C D-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Established in 1880, the Dieppe remains up-to-date thanks to resolute . . .
Domaine Saint Clair Le Donjon
From the look of this charming, ivy-covered, Anglo-Norman château—complete. . .
Ideally located halfway up the Étretat cliffs, this smart, modernish. . .
The story goes that this 19th-century manor house was the famed. . .
Grand Hôtel du Luxembourg
The Luxembourg has small but adequate guest rooms, fully renovated. . .
Hotel de Bougtheroulde
One of Normandy's most magnificent hôtels particuliers (family. . .
Hotel du Casino
You can't get closer to the action than this—the handsome, postwar,. . .
|$||The D-Day Beaches|
Hotel Ivan Vautier
A bastion of modern luxury, this quiet, centrally located hotel. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's