- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Your best bet is to take the bus from either Fécamp (30 mins) or Le Havre (60 mins). There are no trains to Étretat. Occasional trains from Paris (Gare St-Lazare) are met at Bréauté-Beuzeville station, between Rouen and Le Havre, by a bus that reaches Étretat in 30 minutes. For further train information, contact SNCF (08–36–35–35–35).
Étretat Tourist Office (Pl. Maurice Guillard, Étretat, 76790. 02–35–27–05–21. www.etretat.net.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's