- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Trains to Deauville-Trouville (the station is between the two towns) from Gare St-Lazare in Paris (2 hrs, €27.20) often require a change at Lisieux. There are also buses to Deauville from Le Havre (1 hr, €7); Honfleur (30 mins, €2.40); and Caen (75 mins, €5.30). Buses run every two hours or so and are operated by Bus Verts du Calvados (08–10–21–42–14 www.busverts.fr).
Deauville-Trouville Tourist Office (Pl. de la Mairie, Deauville-Trouville, 14800. 02–31–14–40–00. www.deauville.org.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's