- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
SNCF trains. SNCF trains link Lyon Part-Dieu station with Valence (1 hr, 12 mins; €19.50). The high-speed TGV also connects Lyon Part-Dieu to Valence (39 mins, €16.10) with 6-7 trains daily. Lyon Perrache connects with Valence on the local train (1 hr, 12 mins; €17.75). From Lyon-Saint-Exupéry airport, the best connection to Valence is by shuttle to Lyon Part-Dieu station and train to Valence. 36-35. www.sncf.fr.
Valence Tourist Office (Parvis de la Gare, Valence, 26000. 08–92–70–70–99. www.tourisme-valence.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's