Sights & Attractions in Lyon and the Alps
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Choice Sights in Lyon and the Alps
Château de Menthon-Saint-Bernard
Continue around the eastern shore to get to the magnificent Château...
|Castles / Palaces||Annecy|
This newly opened museum, established in Stendhal's grandfather's...
|Museums / Galleries||Grenoble|
Crowning the city is one of France's most gorgeous castles, the...
|Museums / Galleries||Annecy|
Rue du Bœuf
Like the parallel Rue St-Jean, Rue du Bœuf has traboules, courtyards...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue)||Vieux Lyon and Fourvière|
Once Vieux Lyon's major thoroughfare, this street leads north...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Vieux Lyon and Fourvière|
The Théâtre Romain is one of the largest in Gaul (143 yards across)...
Browse All Lyon and the Alps Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe