- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
L'Ame Soeur Review
Just behind the Palais de Justice, this little neo-bistrot (think comfortable everyday vibe but contemporary design) has a €20 prix-fixe "formule" that is nothing short of superb in terms of both value and quality. Artisanal terrine of free-range duck, rillettes de maquereau en salade de chou chinois (mackerel fillets in Chinese cabbage salad), or fillet of rockfish with peppers are just some of the interesting morsels at this innovative, affordable address.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We spent a week at the end of May exploring the Dordogne from a base near Sarlat-la-Canéda. Read more
Bikerscott and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary in Paris last weekend and thought I would share our pictures and restaurants.
We usually stay in the 11th but I have always wanted to try Le Marais Read more
Advantages and Disadvantages please and comparison in all areas for six month holiday rental??? Feb to July. Read more
· News & Features
Paris to Provence...You may think you've seen it all in France, but you'd be sorely mistaken. From charming ... Read more
Fodors.com caught up with renowned author Jay McInerney on the heels of his latest book launch to ge... Read more