- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's France 2014
Musée des Confluences (Confluence Museum)
Musée des Confluences (Confluence Museum) Review
This innovative new glass-and-titanium museum—an architectural extravaganza designed by the Austrian firm Coop Himmelblau—proposes a sweeping three-part overview of scientific knowledge and social science. Scheduled to be fully open in 2014 (tours and temporary exhibits are offered in the interim), the museum's initial section will tackle big questions, like "where do we come from?" or "what are we doing?" A second section will be dedicated to topics such as evolution and biodiversity; while a third examines the roles of cooperation, competition, and the creative process in society.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
Hi we are just back so I am going to start a bit as I remember things! Read more
I am already doing the research on this, and have some ideas. Read more
· News & Features
Paris to Provence...You may think you've seen it all in France, but you'd be sorely mistaken. From charming ... Read more
Fodors.com caught up with renowned author Jay McInerney on the heels of his latest book launch to ge... Read more