- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's France 2014
Le Chamois Review
A cozy mid-Megève fondue specialist, Le Chamois offers plenty of Haute Savoyarde authenticity at this rustic restaurant just a few steps from the bottom of the gondola lift up to the ski slopes. A wild mushroom fondue with a Côtes du Rhône Vaqueyras and a flaming herb-and-wild mint Starfu (the house after-dinner digestif especially designed to penetrate congealing cheese) is guaranteed restoration after a day of skiing all over the rolling slopes of Côte 2000.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
WARNING: This trip report will be dry (not as in witty, but as in the text book you repeatedly drooled over in college), possibly long-winded, and totally ignore most restaurants in Paris. Read more
I'll be arriving at CDG around 9 AM., and am staying at a hotel in the 7th district . On previous trips I've successfully used the RER and the Air France Bus when staying in the 6th or in Montparnasse. Read more
· News & Features
Paris to Provence...You may think you've seen it all in France, but you'd be sorely mistaken. From charming ... Read more
Fodors.com caught up with renowned author Jay McInerney on the heels of his latest book launch to ge... Read more