- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's France 2014
Café des Fédérations
Café des Fédérations Review
For 80 years this sawdust-strewn café with homey red-check tablecloths has reigned as one of the city's leading bouchons; however, it may have overextended its stay by trading on past glory—some readers report a desultory hand in the kitchen, and native Lyonnais seem to head elsewhere since the legendary Raymond Fulchiron's recent retirement. Still, for a taste of classic Lyon gastronomy in a historic setting, the deftly prepared local classics like boudin blanc (white-meat sausage), boudin noir (black sausage), or andouillettes (veal and pork tripe sausage) are hard to beat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
Hi we are just back so I am going to start a bit as I remember things! Read more
I am already doing the research on this, and have some ideas. Read more
· News & Features
Paris to Provence...You may think you've seen it all in France, but you'd be sorely mistaken. From charming ... Read more
Fodors.com caught up with renowned author Jay McInerney on the heels of his latest book launch to ge... Read more