- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's France 2014
Musée Urbain Tony Garnier (Tony Garnier Urban Museum)
Musée Urbain Tony Garnier (Tony Garnier Urban Museum) Review
Built between 1920 and 1933, this project (also known as the Cité de la Création), was France's first attempt at low-income housing. Tenants have tried over the years to bring some art and cheerfulness to their environment: 22 giant murals depicting the work of Tony Garnier, the turn-of-the-20th-century Lyon architect, were painted on the walls. Artists from around the world, with the support of UNESCO, have added their vision to the creation of the ideal housing project.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
Hi we are just back so I am going to start a bit as I remember things! Read more
I am already doing the research on this, and have some ideas. Read more
· News & Features
Paris to Provence...You may think you've seen it all in France, but you'd be sorely mistaken. From charming ... Read more
Fodors.com caught up with renowned author Jay McInerney on the heels of his latest book launch to ge... Read more