Temple d'Auguste et de Livie (Temple of Augustus and Livia)
Temple d'Auguste et de Livie (Temple of Augustus and Livia) Review
The remains of the Temple d'Auguste et de Livie, accessible via Place St-Paul and Rue Clémentine, probably date in part from Vienne's earliest Roman settlements (first century BC). The Corinthian columns were walled in during the 11th century, when the temple was used as a church; in 1833 Prosper Mérimée intervened to have the temple restored.
- Address: Place du Palais, Vienne, 38200
- Location: Vienne