- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Crolard. Crolard connects Lyon-Saint-Exupéry airport with Annecy (2 hrs, €34) and the main winter sport stations in the Alps year-round. Tickets must be purchased online or at the airport or bus station. 04-50-51-08-51. www.voyages-crolard.com.
There's a direct TGV train connection from Lyon-Saint-Exupéry airport to Annecy (1 hr, 47 mins; €26.20). TGV connects Paris's Gare de Lyon to Annecy (3 hrs, 42 mins; €72.80). Annecy Haute-Savoie Airport (www.annecy.aeroport.fr) receives flights from other French and some European destinations.
Annecy Tourist Office (Centre Bonlieu, 1 rue Jean-Jaurès, Annecy, 74000. 04–50–45–00–33. www.lac-annecy.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's