- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Versailles has three train stations, all reached from different stations in Paris (journey time 25–40 mins). Versailles Rive Gauche provides the easiest access from Paris. The other two stations in Versailles are about a 10-minute walk from the château, although the municipal Bus B or a summertime shuttle service (use your métro ticket or pay a small fee in coins) can also deposit you at the front gates.
Versailles Tourist Office (2 bis, av. de Paris, Versailles, 78000. 01–39–24–88–88. www.versailles-tourisme.com.)
Espace du Tourisme d'Ile-de-France (Carrousel du Louvre, 99 rue de Rivoli, Paris, 75001. 08-26-16-66-66.)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe