- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
The Vieille Ville (Old Town) of Vernon, on the Seine, has a medieval church, which Monet painted from across the river, and several fine timber-frame houses (the most impressive, on Rue Carnot, houses the tourist office).
Elsewhere in Ile-de-France
- Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte
- Disneyland Paris
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe