- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Major airports in the Ile-de-France area are Charles de Gaulle (01–48–62–22–80 www.adp.fr), commonly known as Roissy, 25 km (16 miles) northeast of Paris, and Orly (01–49–75–15–15 www.adp.fr), 16 km (10 miles) south. Shuttle buses link Disneyland to the airports at Roissy, 56 km (35 miles) away, and Orly, 50 km (31 miles) distant; buses take 45 minutes and run every 45 minutes from Roissy, every 60 minutes from Orly (less frequently in low season), and cost €18.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's