Sights & Attractions in Ile-de-France
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Things to Do in Chartres
Worship on the site of the Cathédrale Notre-Dame, better known...
Musée des Beaux-Arts
Just behind the famed cathedral, the town art museum is housed...
|Museums / Galleries||Chartres|
Exquisite 17th-century stained glass can be admired at the church...
The Gothic church of St-Pierre, near the Eure River, has magnificent...
Browse All Ile-de-France Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's