Sights & Attractions in Ile-de-France
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Choice Sights in Ile-de-France
Worship on the site of the Cathédrale Notre-Dame, better known...
The breathtaking Cathédrale Notre-Dame, one of France's oldest...
Château de Chantilly
Although its lavish exterior may be 19th-century Renaissance...
|Museums / Galleries||Chantilly|
Château de Compiègne
The 18th-century Château de Compiègne, where the future Louis...
|Castles / Palaces||Compiègne|
Château de Fontainebleau
The château you see today dates from the 16th century, although...
|Castles / Palaces||Fontainebleau|
Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte
The high-roof Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte, partially surrounded...
|Castles / Palaces||Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte|
Château de Versailles
Today the château seems monstrously big, but it wasn't large...
|Castles / Palaces||Versailles|
Disneyland Paris, a slightly downsized version of its United...
|Amusement Parks||Disneyland Paris|
Built in 1622, La Malmaison was bought by the future empress...
|Castles / Palaces||Rueil-Malmaison|
Maison et Jardin Claude Monet
The Maison et Jardin Claude Monet has been lovingly restored...
|Houses / Mansions||Giverny|
Browse All Ile-de-France Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's