- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's France 2014
La Villa Marinette
La Villa Marinette Review
In an atmospheric 18th-century villa at the edge of the forest, husband and wife team Myriam and Sébastien Bourgeois welcome diners as though entertaining in their own home. Dishes like venison with celery-root mousseline, plump langoustine baked in a pistachio and lemon crust, or veal with wild mushrooms gathered in the nearby forest are prepared with herbs fresh from the kitchen garden. Tables by the fire in winter or in the spacious garden in warm weather are at a premium, and the good-value, three-course lunch menu (€29) is a big draw, so be sure to reserve.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
Hi we are just back so I am going to start a bit as I remember things! Read more
I am already doing the research on this, and have some ideas. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more