- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's France 2014
Place du Marché-Notre-Dame
Place du Marché-Notre-Dame Review
Passage de la Geôle, a cobbled alley lined with quaint antiques shops, climbs up to Place du Marché-Notre-Dame, with an open-air morning market on Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday that is famed throughout the region (note the four 19th-century timber-roof halls). Fresh fruit and vegetables from the palace's own kitchen garden, le potager du roi, can be purchased on market days.
- Address: Versailles, 78000
- Location: Versailles
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
Hi we are just back so I am going to start a bit as I remember things! Read more
I am already doing the research on this, and have some ideas. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more