- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Musée Daubigny Review
You may also want to visit the modest Musée Daubigny to admire the drawings, lithographs, and occasional oils by local 19th-century artists, some of which were collected by Daubigny himself. The museum is opposite the Maison de Van Gogh, above the tourist office, which shows a 15-minute film (in English on request) about life in Auvers, From Daubigny to Van Gogh.
- Address: Manoir des Colombières, Rue de la Sansonne, Auvers-sur-Oise, 95430 | Map It
- Phone: 01-30-36-80-20
- Cost: €4; film €1
- Hours: Apr.--Oct., Wed.--Fri. 2--5:30, weekends 10:30--12:30 and 2--6; Nov.--Mar., Wed.--Fri. 2--5:30, weekends 10:30--12:30 and 2--5:30.
- Website: www.musee-daubigny.com
- Location: Auvers-sur-Oise
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $102 & up -- Paris: 4-Star Family Friendly Hotel thru Summer Novotel Paris Charenton
- $1699 & up -- London, Paris & Rome 9 Nts. w/Air & Train Europe Express
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line
This is the end of my Morocco Trip Report. Read more
Last week while on a Paris bus we saw a long line of people on rue de Vaugirard waiting to get into the Musée du Luxembourg and looked on the Internet to see what that was about. Read more
Here comes my next question... We have a flight out on a Wednesday morning at 8am. How early should we be at the airport - 2 or 3 hours before our flight? (It goes to Frankfurt).
That said, we Read more
· News & Features
You've heard of Lake Como (thanks to George's exploits), but halfway between Milan and Venice lies Italy's... Read more
Need we say more?... Read more
On the tip of Mexico's Baja Peninsula, sun-drenched Los Cabos draws in everyone from honeymooners and... Read more